Registration is now open for the 2015 season!
Season Begins Saturday April 18th at 7:00AM at Los Gatos High school, Los Gatos, CA
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will be meeting at the Tennis Court, back of the school, past the ball fields.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Walker? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of 28 weeks, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of San Jose FIT, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- weekly training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from experienced coaches;
- informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie, fun and support;
- a San Jose FIT technical T-shirt.
28 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.
Select one of the links below to find out more about our program:
As a member, you get a discounted Core Training program to help with your long distance run or walk.